- "Atlanta foodies were rabid for the stuff and I quickly found out why." ~ Blissful Glutton
- "Alas, I am weak and the siren call of Fox Brothers Bar BQ was too much for me." ~ Adventurous Taste
- "At its best, the restaurant will do you right. On an off day, you’ll still get out of there feeling alright." ~ FoodieBudda.com
- "Good barbecue is worth a bit of a drive, even in lousy weather." ~ Food Near Snellville
- "The best barbecue I’ve ever had was at my uncle’s." ~ Chow Down Atlanta
- "Most BBQ places are trying to mimic each other, but Fox Bros really cooks to the beat of its own smoker..." ~ The Food Abides
- "In the case of Fox Bros, where there is hype, there is smoke." ~ TheFoodList.org
- "Thankfully there’s a distinct smokiness to the air once you near Fox Brothers, and the sight of a number of smoker chimneys pouring out hickory smoke is always a welcome view." ~ The Cynical Cook
- "BBQ is my passion, and Fox Brothers is my sanctuary." ~ The Steriotypist
- "I guess it’s time to start slapping momma’s around here." ~ Tastebud Smack
So far I speak mostly of the sauces that go with the barbecue rather than the cooking process of the barbecue. This is the issue that is messing with most reviewer's frontal lobes in regards to Fox Brothers BBQ. One could slather most any style sauce on their BBQ, and it would be a winner because they know how to cook barbecue properly.
|"This is only a test."|
Barbeque is sacred in the South, so I guess that makes Fox Brothers BBQ a church that is full of swaying, foot stomping, hand waving people singing its praises.
|86 old condiment holders, please.|
Great job, and thanks for cooking sumptuous barbecue in Georgia.
|Fox Brothers View "The Wall"|
Thanks for reading,