- Use a device that is wanted in every household for entertainment and information which would also provide enormous personal gains through advertisements.
- Connect said device to a world network of information so that people will have the illusion of being intellectual.
- Program the masses, knowing that people are tired and lazy, and will pick the easy road. Also, calculating that only 1% will use said information for improving their plot in life. I would figure that the rest would aimlessly "flip channels", and watch dramas that are sprinkled with agendas.
- Use the peoples personally owned hand held devices that tracts face recognition, and GPS location of the user to squash any rebellion in the future. Do this by creating applications, which the controlled will be come addicted to. The masses need for self validation and storing memories will be used as another data source of potential groups or factions of "friends" who may need to be controlled.
- Do not press the issue of learning in school. Allow everyone to pass so that no one is left behind. Allow devices in school so that memorization and actual retention of knowledge is minimal. This way the masses will have to rely on the "network" for survival in about two generations.
- When the idiots have bred grandidiots true control can begin, as no one will have any information other that what is spoon fed through the devices and programming.
- Use devices to replace hard copy books. Cite this as environmental progress. Therefore, again, the only information will be that which is funneled through the devices.
- When all the above is complete, the rulers can program people what to eat, what to purchase, where to live, who to hate, who to love, who to kill, and when to kill oneself. This will be brainwashing at its finest.
- The next step will be to motivate said masses to become one of the 1%, as by this point all will be living day by day (maybe hour by hour) in "modern poverty" [a subject that will have to be dealt with at a later date]. "If you do 'X', then you will get 'Y', and then you can live like 'Z'.
- The threat of not being technological and "with the times" will be as equivalent as Europeans with ships and guns capturing and enslaving those who did not have that technology in the past. So, one must keep up. You must have the device. You must keep the new shackles in your hands. This is the double edged sword indeed. If you don't have the device, you are clueless and in the dark. If you do have the device you are kept stupid and are being brainwashed.
The only way to survive the future is to remove yourself from the rat race. Completely remove yourself from the race.
Well, that or fight. That will require thought, the ability to spell and to calculate numbers without a calculator and spell check. It will require knowledge that may have to be written down or memorized. You know, actually know shit.
P.S. Watch this clip on education in Finland.
The history of eliminating slavery has been reactive. We are now in a position where we need to focus on being proactive. Everyone is still worrying about what happened in the past, and are clueless as to what is happening in the now. Take down all of the statues if you need to. It will not matter. Those statues remind us of the past, as maybe they should. It is a good thing that some are angry that American Civil War statues and monuments are still standing for the dead Confederates Soldiers. Maybe that is an argument to keep them up. At least some of us understand slavery and the government's money grubbing political agenda.
Get mad. Go ahead. But if you would, please use proper grammar and complete sentences, so as not to look too Neanderthalic.
Have you ever ordered a piece of furniture that requires assembly lately? If you have, you know deep down inside that our species is doomed. There are no longer written instructions accompanied by a picture. No, the only writing is a few short paragraphs, separated in to three different languages, giving the new owner vague customer service data, and possibly a web site that you know will be of very little assistance.
The whole instruction booklet is in pictagram form. I have no beef with this, other than it is proof that we are becoming idiots. (Soon, these same instructions will not be written on cheap paper, but rather dank dark walls of a cave. (FYI, you will have to provide your own torch to read them.)
"A picture is worth a thousand words" they say. Well, OK, but that is pretty general language. Maybe... "A crappy picture is worth a thousand screams.",or "An inaccurate picture is worth a thousand curses." is more accurate. When I put together one of these DYI furniture deals, I put it together and take it apart three times before it is finished. To those of you who make these pamphlets of horror and may be offended, it would help to use simple phrases at least. Try using "front", or "careful", how about "bottom", and "top". Words are good. Try to draw a picture of those same words. Gotcha, dumb asses.
Thanks for reading, now turn off your phone.