Monday, April 29, 2013

Hobosexuals

Wow. Just before I sneezed, I had half of this blog written. How does one delete half of a blog in one sneeze. I just wish I had that on super-slow-mo.

OK, now where was I? Yes, that is right - hobosexuals. My son Bryan likes to keep me informed of as many of the latest gadgets, movies, games, series, odd/random thoughts, and words as possible. I want to thank him for that. He plopped hobosexual in my lap just yesterday. It is a very nice word indeed. The significance of this word is not the word itself, but rather its antonym metrosexual.  Hobosexual actually makes fun of metrosexual by simply existing. Personally, I would much rather be a hobosexual than a metrosexual any day of the week.
  What is disturbing to me, is the fact of how far behind I am in this life. I just cannot seem to keep up. I find a new and cool word, and low and behold, there is already a band out in the bandsphere with the same name. I shit you not.
 If this is a surprise to you, let me introduce to you the band Hobosexual.
Holy crap! there is another band called hobosexual!
 
Other definitions include but are not limited to:
  • A no good passionate bum.
  • A person who is sexually attracted to tramps.
  • A pun on homosexuals.

I think this guy is a fake hobosexual who does not have a apostrophe stencil.
Remember this Hobosexual Ted Williams?
Hobo is an interesting thing to search for on the web. If you have time, go for it. Here is some of the crap that I found.
Hobosexual soup may be good for your soul.
If you be a hobo, you very well might be a hobosexual. Just Sayin'.

Thanks for reading,
gf

No comments: