10. Mall managers not calculating human body heat into the Mall thermostat equation.
9. Inability to park straight. If you cannot park the SUV leave, it at home.
8. Salespeople grunting and pointing when asked for an item's location.
7. Glaring at me when when I refuse to sample your nasty Mongolian chicken at the food court.
6. Blocking an entire area with five kids, carts, and strollers so that others cannot shop.
5. Racing to beat someone to a cash register or a parking space like you are in NASCAR.
4. Letting your kid scream bloody murder while you shop in oblivion.
3. Cutting in line.
2. Using a Sears shopping cart to tote your kids and crap around the mall while you shop.
1. Only six of the twenty four registers are open when there is six million people in Wal Mart.